Please send us the photos via Google Drive. If you do not already have a Google account, they are free to set up. Please click here to login or create an account. When uploading photos please do so through the Chrome web browser. Do not use the ‘Google Drive Desktop Application’, as it has proved unreliable in the past.
Setting up a Google Drive folderTo set-up a Google drive folder just follow the simple steps below. You only need to do this once.
- With Google Drive open, click on the blue ‘New’ button in the top left, create a new folder and name it your name, this will ensure all your jobs are easy to find at our end.
- Now right click on the folder you’ve created and click ‘share’. The share box will pop-up.
- Click where it says ‘anyone with the link can view’ and change it to ‘can edit’.
- Now click below where it says ‘enter names or email addresses’ and enter ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ and click ‘done’
Uploading Jobs to the folderNow you’re all set-up, you can send us your jobs by putting them into this same folder each time you have a job for us.
- Find the job you’re going to upload. This will be the backup copy you made at the end of the shoot and have since made any subsequent corrections to. Ensure this includes, Photo Day Report, Correction Sheet, Studio Shots and Test Shots in separate folders. As well as any image consent forms signed on the day (names also need to be added to comments box on the app).
- in Google chrome, open the folder you have created above (always use the same folder). Now drag over job folder on your computer into your Google Drive folder.