When you’re at a shoot you will be required to take/check the subjects information before you take their photo. This is done by the assistant in our Offline Registration App and is just as important as taking the photo itself. Why? ..Well we need to have accurate information for two reasons. Firstly, because we use the subjects names on the photos and they won’t buy them if their name is spelt incorrectly and seccondly becuase the only way the subjects can order is through our webshop for which they will need thier access key. We send their access key out via SMS and Email and if we don’t have a mobile number or Email address then we can’t send it and they will not be able to access the webshop.
Before PhotodayThe offline app can be used on Android Tablet or on a laptop. You will need to have Google Chrome instaled.
- While connected to the internet you must go to the Offline Registration page.
- Enter the Job ID PIN (for example 18-310952) and click ‘take Offline’. The PIN is unique to the job you are shooting so each job will have it’s own PIN.
- Close Google Chrome.
- Disconect from the internet.
- Now re-open Google Chrome and go back to the Offline Registration page.
On PhotodayThe information in the app matches the subjects in Photolink. So if a subject is in group 1 in the Registration App, they will be found in group 1 in Photolink too. Any field highlighted red requires attention as it either contains no data or incorrect data.
- The assistant should ask all subjects/parents to check thier information is correct, adding to and amending as they go.
- Check Names
- Check subjects are in the correct group
- Check the email and mobile numbers adding 2nd parents details when given
- Any subjects with a tick in the verified column have already been checked by the parents before the shoot and no action is needed
- Any staff must be marked as staff under the role tab
- When Adding a new subject must be added the assistant must inform the phootgrapher of the group this subject has been added to and the ID number. In Photolink, the photographer must then add a new subject in the correct group and name it the given ID number.